Skip to main content

One more ride to the West


Day 7     June 4      

Banning California 

Ride Mileage :  296

Total Mileage : 1699


Starting riding with my brother today. We are going to ride together the Pacific Divide up to Bend Oregon. After Bend, I will continue my route solo to Canada while my brother will begin his return journey to Arizona. 



Lots of desert highway today. Not really a great ride, it was hot and boring. I’m glad I was riding with my brother so we could talk via the intercom. An hour before arriving to Banning, the wind picked up…not fun!

Gas refill in California. Trying to find some shade 

Motorcycles parked for the night at the Days Inn motel in Banning 

Tomorrow ride to California City should be a mix of desert and mountain.

Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments