Skip to main content

A bit of Idaho and a lot of Montana


Riding Day 42    July 15

Newport, WA to Seeley lake, MT

Ride Mileage :  320         Weather condition: pretty nice, some clouds 

Total Mileage :  8654


I knew last night that it was going to be a long ride tomorrow not so much because of the distance to Kalispell where I was planning to stop but rather because it was Friday. This area is so touristic that everything is booked months in advance (campground, motels, cabins, you name it…). My best shot was campground on a first come first serve and arrive early. I located few of those around Kalispell but not much luck, always full!! So just continued riding and near Seeley lake I was lucky enough to find a cabin that just got canceled. Funny enough, last night, my friend John with whom I have been riding for few days in Yukon, texted me to stop by for the night south Washington state, unfortunately it was not on my route. Thanks John next time for sure!





Morning espresso break







Video of the day 




Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments