Skip to main content

On the way to Silverthorne


Riding Day 49    July 22

Meeker, CO to Silverthorne, CO

Ride Mileage :  203         Weather condition: cool morning, hot afternoon 

Total Mileage :  9893


Since I had a pretty bad dinner the day before, I spent a bit of time at locating a decent restaurant in Meeker for the night. I went to this Italian restaurant not far from the lodge with great expectations. Well the restaurant was open but it was To Go only…I wonder if I’m going to have a normal dinner before getting back to Houston. So far since the beginning of this trip I barely had decent food!!

As far as riding today, nothing really fancy as I stayed on paved road. Stopped by Kremmling for late breakfast, Steamboat was nice but too crowded and heavy traffic. Then I went around the Heeney reservoir and headed to Silverthorne where I had a night booked at the Peak One campground.




Steamboat area






Video of the day 






Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments