Skip to main content

Grand Teton National Park


Riding Day 46    July 19

Jackson lake, WY to Pinedale, WY

Ride Mileage :  221         Weather condition: nice morning, hot afternoon 

Total Mileage :  9365


The lizard creek campground was nice and quiet but at 7500ft it was cold (in the 40F) and the sleeping bag was not enough. I was woken up by the the camp host warning me that there was a couple of bears wandering around in the campground. Well anyway I was planning to leave early because of a long ride today so no big deal. 

In Jackson, I took the detour through Wilson and the swan valley, it’s a pretty scenic road but there was a lot of road construction. On one of these stop the truck in front of me offered me to step inside his car to get fresh air. Pretty nice!

After Bondurant it’s mostly flat, windy and hot…I’m glad I had something already booked for the night because I had no more energy to look for something.




Jackson lake 












Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments