Skip to main content

Back to New Mexico


Riding Day 51    July 24

Buffalo springs campground, CO to Taos, NM

Ride Mileage :  205        Weather condition: fair with shower late afternoon 

Total Mileage :  10,201


It took a bit longer to pack this morning because of the rain during the night but that was not too bad. Wet gears will dry up during the ride…

Overall it was not a super exciting ride, a lot of long flat roads…until I got  close to Taos where I was welcome by one of these afternoon thunderstorm. I stopped at the first lodge in town before getting soaked, sometimes you can’t be picky, but the place is actually not too bad. My real challenge for the day is to find a good restaurant, last night was quite pitiful as I missed the last grocery store on my way to the campground…
















Mission accomplished, I went to Doc Martin’s restaurant and had a great dinner, not to mention a couple of awesome margaritas!! Cheers 

 


 
 

 



Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments