Skip to main content

Entering Colorado


Riding Day 48    July 21

Dutch John, UT to Meeker, CO

Ride Mileage :  153         Weather condition: warm morning, hot afternoon 

Total Mileage :  9690


I left Dutch John  around 9am this morning as it was going to be hot again. I didn’t have anything booked for the the coming night so it’s always good to arrive early. I wanted to go to the dinosaur national monument on my way to meeker but was quickly discouraged by the heat. Overall it was a nice ride and I managed to find a room pretty quickly at the Trailhead cabins and lodge. 

Tomorrow I’ll be camping near Silverthorne. The weather forecast is not great and I may get a thunderstorm late afternoon, quite typical in Colorado.








Nice little cafe in Rangely and good breakfast.



There is always interesting rock formations on the way 




Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments