Skip to main content

Last smoky day?


Riding Day 33    July 3

Fairbanks, AK to Denali, AK

Ride Mileage :  131            Weather condition: very smoky  then clearing out 

Total Mileage :  6765


Left Fairbanks pretty late today as I wanted to do some grocery shopping and clean up the bike before leaving. The mud becomes very sticky on the bike if you don’t remove it quickly.

It was a rather short ride today of about 130 miles, the first half was a bit boring because of the smoke and poor visibility. I really got the impression that I have been more smoked over the last 5 days than any brisket from Cooper’s BBQ…anyway the second half was much better as I was getting closer to Denali.










I booked few days ago at the Denali Hostel & Cabins a tent, that was the only thing available but it is pretty comfortable and the facility has everything on site.





Video of the day (second half only)



Next Post
« Prev Post
Previous Post
Next Post »

Comments